As of July 30, Spirion SDM 11.7 is LIVE! This release includes major new features and fixes. Release notes can be found here for each component.
1. Spirion SDM now Supports the Searching of S3 Buckets: Spirion can now search Amazon S3 Buckets. You will need to update your Windows Client to 11.7 for this feature to function properly. Check our Knowledge Base for a guide on how to start protecting this location.
2. Spirion SDM now Searches Bitbucket Repositories – Spirion can now search for sensitive data in Bitbucket Repositories. You will need to update your Windows Client to 11.7 for this feature to function properly. Check our Knowledge Base for a guide on how to start protecting this location.
What We Fixed
1. Updated Shred Passes Setting to accurately reflect the number set: We fixed an issue where Shred Passes were not accurately reflecting the number of times a file was being Shredded. This has been corrected
2. Fixed an Issue where Outlook Threw an Error About Adding Files Without Classification Erroneously: Outlook will no longer warn a user about adding a file as an attachment to an email when it is not classified
What We Innovated
1. Enhanced MongoDB Support – When creating a connection to MongoDB passwords will no longer be displayed in plain test and will be hidden in the connection string.
2. Enhanced Console Gather Data Performance – When gathering data for support review the process will now be more streamed line and provide additional information for quicker and more accurate diagnosis.
3. Enhanced OneDrive Support – Searches with OneDrive classification will no longer need to sync the file to retrieve classifications.